"PanelWhiz - Data work done on YOUR time, or in NO time! Your Choice!" |
- is a MUST for empirically minded economists, sociologists, political scientists and demographers.
- allows the user to select vectors of variables at once. Matching and merging is done automatically.
- allows items to be stored as project classes (modules). Modules can be edited, and appended.
- allows panel retrievals be be made at a click of a button. All retrievals are self-documenting.
- allows easy data cleaning of the selected items for time consistency with PanelWhiz "plugins".
- easily exports any Stata data to SAS®, SPSS®, LIMDEP®, GAUSS®, MS Excel®, R-Project®.
- is "charityware". Users donate directly to UNICEF per calendar year and package:
EUR 20 / USD 20 / GBP 10 / AUD 20, depending on country of residence.
Haisken-DeNew, John P. and Markus H. Hahn (2010)
"PanelWhiz: Efficient Data Extraction of Complex Panel Data Sets –
An Example Using the German SOEP",
Journal of Applied Social Science Studies, 130(4), 643 – 654.
Hahn, Markus H. and John P. Haisken-DeNew (2013)
"PanelWhiz and the Australian Longitudinal Data Infrastructure in Economics",
Australian Economic Review 46(3), 379-386.
- Copy this link into a browser to see John's PanelWhiz cites:
Not responsible for any links outside this site.